Sunday, January 10, 2010

Phoenix Suns Trip to Sacramento

Marisa and I got to go on another trip with the Phoenix Suns. This year they took us to Sacramento. It was a blast. My Mom was kind enough to watch the kids for us during our 3 day adventure. Our seats were behind the suns bench. The angle wasn't the best for capturing the action but, it provided a great angle to catch things you wouldn't normally see like what happens during a time out. In this photo Steve Nash stands over the shoulder of Head Coach Alvin Gentry.









This next Photo is of Al McCoy and his broadcast partner Tim Kempton who always has something corny to say to me about how we are cool because I am a fellow Red Head.







Next we have Robin Lopez during the pregame. Just thought the way he was back lit was kind of cool. The Crazy hair helps.















And my favorite shot of the night Channing Frye Gets a dunk! Ideally I would have liked to capture the Ball still in the net. But my angle prevented me from seeing his face at the beginning of the dunk. Fortunately he hung on and swung to where I could see his profile.









And of course the Shoot just wouldn't be complete with out an action shot of Nash.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Camden... you have a cool thing going here! LOVE that pic of Lopez. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete