Thursday, August 21, 2008

Roosevelt Trip



We made it to Roosevelt! We didn't get to the Lake until 12:30 last night. It was hard to get up this morning, but with the help of a very persistent alarm clock (Flynt) we got up had breakfast and hit the lake. Colette showed up mid morning and took this picture of me wake boarding. I got a lot of other cool pix today including some good ones of Colette. Hopefully I will have time to post them tomorrow. As for tonight it is 11:30 and time for me to get some beauty rest, and believe me I can use all of that I can get. Oh never mind you don't have to believe me you can see my picture!

2 comments:

  1. So did you land that jump or wipe out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I land all my jumps!!! OK, maybe not all of them, but most of them. OK maybe not most, but some. OK! OK! OK! every once in a while I land a jump and this happened to be one of them.
    -Camden

    ReplyDelete