Thursday, October 2, 2008

Disneyland and Califronia Adventure Trip

Just some pictures of our trip to Disneyland. The first one is Kevin, Candy, Oryan, and Marisa in front of one of the favorite rides at Califorinia Adventure - The Tower of Terror. The rest of the shots, with exception to the one of Marisa standing in front of the largest Candy Corn in the world, are shots are from the Parade. Don't miss the video at the bottom. Those guys were my favorite part of the parade. There were all shot with my Kodak Point and Shoot. I am really missing the Nikon D200. I should have brought it.





2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would give me a glance into your fun!! Thanks! I have missed Marisa's phone calls! I hope you drive home safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Amber, you are so nice. Marisa says hi.

    ReplyDelete