Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Circus Comes To Show Low

A couple of months ago the Circus came to town and I took the kids. The Kids loved it! It was pretty good for a traveling circus in Show Low. They had Flying Trapeze Artists, a Tight Rope Walker, a Bear that could walk on top of a barrel, they even had a round, Steal Cage that 3 motor cycle drivers road around in, all at the same time. It was pretty impressive. Here are some of the pictures. I had to shoot with the available light. It was pretty dark so I boosted the ISO to 1600, opened the aperture as wide as possible (f2.8), and slowed the shutter down as far as I could without losing complete focus.



1 comment:

  1. Camden Smith, You Dog! I wish I had let you know sooner that we are here in San Antonio. If you come through here again, you know you need to look us up. We are close to Sea World and Six Flags - so you don't need to just come out here on business.

    Curtis......

    ReplyDelete