Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving In Pima

OK, So it has been a while. A lot has happened since I last posted. I have a lot to talk about. Last night Jen and Mike watched our kids in Phx. so we could go to the Suns game. Thank you sooo much!!!!! And yes the Suns won. They always win when we go. They should invite us more often, huh?. Well instead of dumping an incredible amount of information tonight I want to try something new. I will attempt to upload a video from our new camera (bought on Black Friday at Wal-Mart for 249$). We were in Pima for Thanksgiving along with the rest of the family and it was a blast. 6 different families, 14 Grandchildren and Flynt and Ambers dog crammed into Mom and Dad's (what once seemed big, but now feels quite small) house. Here's the family picture.

Dillon's favorite thing in the whole world is to talk about, play with, and ask his Grandparents to buy him a tractor. Well Grandpa let him do the next best thing, drive his tractor. Here's the video.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The whole family together. What a feat! :) I love the family photo. I have such great memories visiting with my fav cousins in Pima for Christmas or Spring Break. You guys all look great! The little cousins will all have such happy memories! How fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Memories and Cousins, We need to plan a reunion and get all the Cousins together! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea!! A reunion would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...I cannot believe that carpet! I remember that pink carpet. Wow. I agree with Carolynn - those are some fun memories!

    ReplyDelete