Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Latest Addition



Makenzie Colette Smith - Born May 10th, 2009. This photo was taken the day we left the hospital. Life has been unbelievably busy. We are putting in the hours these days. especially Marisa! She stays up most nights with Makenzie. Getting just 2 to 3 hours of sleep at a time, so I can sleep and go to work. She is an amazing woman blessed with some wonderful Gifts. She has total and complete unconditional love for our children. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful wife.

The Kids have been playing little league this summer. It's fun and exhausting at the same time. Our evenings are spent at the Ball Fields. I have been coaching Dillon's T-Ball team. They are doing great. I am making a commitment to do better at updating my blog so hopefully I'll have more pictures to post soon.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How many is this for you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! i am so glad to see an update and a picture of mckenzie. i love that name by the way. so glad to hear that baby and mother are doing well. can't wait to see her (and the rest of you) in august! miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about you guys....Makenzie is so cute!..and Marisa Looks amazing after difficult labor! You are both such wonderful parents..I always learn from you guys. I'm so happy that all is well and things are going and exhausting. I can't wait to get up there to see you and hold this precious one too! Much love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete