Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cousin Carolyn


You'll never guess who visited my Blog today. Yep it was Carolyn. What tipped you off? The Title? or was it the picture? Any way she has a blog and you can get to it by clicking it in "My Favorite Blogs" to the right. Or just click here: Light Family, or click her picture. I have to admit when I first thought about doing a Blog I was not real keen on the idea, but this has been a lot of fun especially when long lost cousins leave me a note. See her comment below the Las Vegas Post.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Camden....do I count as a "long lost cousin" too? :)

    PS...I really like your blog. I wish I had as cool of a camera as YOU. I thought I was pretty cool with my Canon Rebel XTI...and then I saw your blog. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Julie, you definately count as a long lost cousin. And by the way I love your blog! Did you see the comment that I left on it? It was near where you were talking about the benefits of watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Camden. I love your photography. Great pics! Good luck with the house. That is awesome!! :)
    -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete