Saturday, September 6, 2008

Crane Feeding In Pond



I got lucky today. On our way home from our morning session of soccer we saw this crane feeding in a pond next to the road. This is an over flow pond next to Rainbow Lake. I pulled the car over, got out, grabbed my camera and started shooting. I got off a couple of frames and this duck came swimming into the frame. Cool shot huh? I went with Shutter Priority 800. Let the camera pick the fstop. I believe it was f4.5. I focused on the crane so the duck is a little out of focus but still a pretty cool picture if you ask me. Thanks again for all of your comments on the house. We will be making an offer on Monday! Wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. Camden! Cool picture! Do you tweak your pics in Photoshop? Or are you just a straight out of the camera guy? (just curious....I LOVE playing around with photoshop!)

    By the way...since I didn't get my comment in yesterday - love the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Thanks for the comment! I don't know Photoshop well enough to do anything yet. I did crop, sharpen and boost the color just a tad in my Nikon software. All easy adjustments done by just the click of a button.
    -Camden

    ReplyDelete