Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Las Vegas



I keep thinking I am going to get a chance to shoot some new photos and do another post but, I haven't had a chance yet. So, given the fact that my goal was to post once every 2 days and it has been over a week since my last post I thought I would post a shot I took last year when I attended management training in Las Vegas. This is a picture of the Strip. I don't remember the camera settings exactly... something like f22 33 sec. exposure. I used the side of a bridge to hold my camera still during the shot.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there cousin. I found your blog and wanted to say hello. :) Great photos! I really enjoyed all the pics! Keep in touch.

    --Carolyn

    www.lighthouse1999.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carolyn, Thanks for visiting my Blog. So good to hear from you. How are you guys? How did you find my Blog.

    ReplyDelete